DAKER+ USV 1000-10000VA
Daker DK UPS Plus is a single phase uninterruptible power supply with high frequency PWM technology, Double Conversion OnLine.
It delivers a rated power of 1000-2000-3000-5000-6000-10000VA, equipped with valve-regulated, hermetically-sealed accumulator batteries, contained in a specific compartment inside the UPS or in one or more external cabinets.
With the reversible screen, the Daker DK Plus UPS can be used in both tower and 19" rack configuration.
- Single-phase conventional UPS systems
- Power from 1 to 10 kVA
- Power factor 0,9 for 1000-3000, 1 for 5000-10000
- VFI-111 on-line double conversion
- User-friendly display
- Matching battery compartment to increase the uptime
- Smart battery management
- Optional automatic and manual bypass
- The battery can easily be replaced by the user
- View of the status, system parameters, charging status of the battery and faults.
- Built-in communication software to control the UPS and stop it in the event of a fault and to perform remote diagnostics of the main functions.
- Communication through SNMP/internet/network adaptor.
- Optional slot for network configuration.
- WEB/SNMP boards and relay interface that can provide isolated contacts for applications on industrial control panels or remote alarm panels.
- Automatic and manual bypass (optional) to ensure constant power supply for critical loads in the event of an electronic fault, overload or overheating or scheduled maintenance.
- Maintenance bypass switch (MTBS).