DefenseShield™ (RF) Shielded Cabinet
ENCONNEX DefenseShield™ provides industry-leading radio frequency (RF) shielding mitigating signals emanating from or interfering with electronics within the enclosure. The cabinet features lightweight, rugged construction in a standard server rack form factor allowing installation in an office, lab, or datacenter applications.
The RF Shielded Cabinet acts as a faraday cage preventing interfering signals from entering or exiting the enclosure. A number of applications require RF shielding.
- Isolation of sensitive data from emergent threats including EMI and power analysis side channels
- Mobile device testing
- Segregation of wireless networks; In-rack wireless networks
- Emanations control mitigating interference with scientific equipment such as satellite radio antenna
Lightweight, Rugged Construction
- Rack weight does not limit installation locations
Standard Rack Footprint
- Seamless integration into data center layout
- 10x 235 CFM fans provide 10kW+ of cooling to support dense installations
- Customizable I/O panels allow for signal and fiber connectivity
- MADE IN USA